Date(s) - 22/05/2021
13:00 - 15:30
Sanstha Amrit | Warga's hoeve
Discover the deeper meaning of your body language and practice the interpretation of that in your daily life.
In this workshop you will be introduced in the following topics:
- Body: lightness / heaviness of the movement; exercise versus relaxation.
- Time: rhythmical control as well as the fluidity of movement in time.
- Effort: the dynamic, expressive quality of the movement.
Space: the invisible lines in space along which the body moves with a specific intention.
- Breathing: inhalation and exhalation supporting the correct initiation of the movement.
- Focus: awareness in the placing of the limbs and balancing on other types of soil.
Workshop movement analysis on May 22nd:
13.00 – 15.30 hours
Er kunnen geen reserveringen meer worden geplaatst voor dit evenement.